- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 pack baking soda
- 2 packets of cocoa
- 1 teaspoon oil or coconut oil
- 1 cup cold milk
- 100g chocolate
- Sift the flour, baking soda, vanilla and cocoa with a sieve.
- Melt your chocolate benmari-style.
- Preheat the oven to 15 minutes at 180-200 °C.
- In a deep bowl, beat the eggs and sugar.
- Add milk, oil or coconut oil, respectively.
- Add the ingredients you eliminated with the sieves to your mixture in the container.
- Beat with a mixer until it is a soft dough (cake dough).
- Pour into any cake tin and bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Pour 1 cup of cold milk over the cake you have taken from the oven.
- Then season your cake by pouring the chocolate you melted benmari-style.
- You can decorate it with coconut when serving.
Enjoy your meal.