4 tablespoons tarhana
2 tablespoons butter or olive oil
1 liter of broth or water
2 cups water
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 tsp salt
2 cloves garlic
1 green pepper
- Put the tarhana in a bowl and add 2 teaspoons of water and stir. Wait 20 minutes.
- Grate the garlic.
- Heat the pan over a low heat and add the oil.
- Once the oil is browned, add the flour and roast, adding the garlic and tomato paste.
- Add the broth and the tarhana that you have prepared in the container.
- Add the green pepper whole to the soup.
- Cook, stirring, for 30 minutes.
- Turn off the stove. Smooth with the blender.
Enjoy your meal.