- 1/2 cup rice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 cups broth or water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dry mint
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Wash the rice.
- For seasoning, take the ingredients waiting at room temperature — yogurt, eggs, flour — in the bowl and beat well.
- Heat the pan over a low heat.
- Add the washed rice and 1 cup of broth.
- Once the rice has been boiled, bring to the boil, adding 4 cups of broth.
- Gently add the prepared marinade to the soup and turn off the bottom of the stove 5 minutes after boiling.
- Add the salt and smooth with the blender.
- To serve, melt the butter and use it with chili peppers and mint.
Enjoy your meal.