- 2 roasted eggplants
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 liter of broth or water
- 1 teaspoon yogurt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 spoonful of flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Put the aubergines in a bowl, roasting them and peeling them.
- For seasoning, take the ingredients waiting at room temperature — yogurt, egg yolks, flour, lemon juice, salt and pepper — into the bowl and beat well.
- Heat the pan over a low heat and add the oil.
- Once the oil is browned, add the onion and garlic and roast for 4 minutes.
- Add the broth.
- Cook, stirring, for 15 minutes.
- Gently add the prepared marinade to the soup and turn off the bottom of the stove 5 minutes after boiling.
- Add the salt and smooth with the blender.
- To serve, melt the butter and use it with chili peppers and mint.
Enjoy your meal.