- 1 kilo of fresh potatoes
- 1/2 cup of fine bulgur
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 bunch semistude
- 2 red capia peppers
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Wash the fresh potatoes. Cut them in half and boil them without peeling them.
- Soak the bulgur with hot water, cover it and wait until it swells.
- Wash the semizot. Reserve the leaves to add to the salad.
- Chop the capia peppers into tiny cubes.
- Wash cherry tomatoes, cut them in half.
- Take the prepared fresh potatoes, bulgur, purslane, capia peppers and cherry tomatoes into a large bowl.
- Add the juice of half a lemon, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- You can mix and serve all the ingredients.
Enjoy your meal.