- 2 bunches of arugula
- 2 cucumbers
- 3/4 cup curd
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Optional large walnut pieces
- Soak the arugulas in vinegary water. After washing and filtering, you can also divide it with your hand.
- Rub the salted arugulas a little and put them in a mixing bowl.
- Chop the cucumbers into cubes and add them to the mixing bowl.
- Balsamic gives a more intense taste. Therefore, prepare your sauce by mixing it in equal amounts with olive oil.
- Stir in your salad and add the curd cheese and large walnut pieces on top.
- You can serve it by pouring the prepared sauce.
- We recommend that you take care to consume it in one meal.
Enjoy your meal.