- 2 bunches of lamb's ears (istibiliga)
- 1 onion
- Olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon or half a cup vinegar
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1/3 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dry mint
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Chop the onion month by month and rub it with salt.
- Wash until you are sure that the onion is free of salt. The trick for this salad is not to add salt from the outside.
- Soak the sorrel in vinegary water and wash it.
- Put the onion and sorrel in the mixing bowl.
- For the sauce; olive oil, lemon juice and mustard, mixed with dry mint and salt.
- Pour the sauce over your salad and stir again.
- You can present in the salad bowl.
Enjoy your meal.