- 2 cups green lentils
- 4-5 sprigs spring onion or 1 head purple onion
- 1 bunch dill
- 1 bunch reyhan
- 200 gr. boiled corn
- 4-5 tablespoons chia seeds
- Half pomegranate optionally
- Optional pomegranate sour
- 7-8 gher gher gher gland pickles
- Juice of 1 lemon or half a cup vinegar
- Optionally 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1/3 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Fresh mint
- Drain the green lentils you have left overnight and boil for half an hour.
- Chop the spring onions. If you want to add purple onions or onions instead of spring onions, chop the onions month by month and kill them with salt. To drain the salt, pass the dead onion slices through the water.
- Chop the dill, reyhan and gher pickles.
- Put all the ingredients you have chopped and the green lentils you have filtered into a mixing bowl.
- Blend with green lentils, adding boiled corn, chia seeds and extracted pomegranate.
- For the sauce; olive oil, lemon juice and mustard, mixed with dried basil and salt.
- Pour the sauce over your salad and stir again.
- You can serve it by garnishing it with fresh mint.
Enjoy your meal.