- 4 eggs
- 125 g sugar
- 125 g butter
- 125 g flour
- 500 ml milk
- 1 tablespoon water or orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Separate the influx and yolk of the egg. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt so that they foam.
- In another bowl you mix the egg yolks, sugar, vanilla, 1 tablespoon of water (or orange juice).
- Continue whisking quickly, adding the melted butter to this mixture.
- Add the flour and milk you have eliminated to the mixture and stir until you have a dough similar to pancake batter.
- Finally add the bubbly egg whites so that pieces of foam remain on the dough.
- Pour the prepared dough into the greased and floured cake tin.
- Set the oven to 160 °C and bake your cake for 1 hour.
- Once your cake is cooked, leave it in the fridge for 3-4 hours to cool.
- You can present it with icing sugar and cinnamon.
Enjoy your meal.