- 5 tablespoons oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon siyez paste or honey
- 2 small bananas
- 2 teaspoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Nuts, almonds or walnuts
- Crush 2 bananas.
- In order; add oats, milk and sieves (or honey) and get a soft consistency.
- Finally, we're going to have to Add the chia seeds, cocoa and cinnamon to the mixture.
- The first method is to cook it on the stove for 5 minutes, offering it with the consistency of pudding.
- The second method is to present it in the microwave by cooking it over medium heat for 2-3 minutes until the oats are tender.
- For the presentation, you can decorate it with nuts, almonds or walnuts.
Enjoy your meal.