- 1 bunch arugula
- 1 red capia pepper
- 1 cup boiled green lentils
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate sour
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Break down the washed and extracted arugula with your hands and put it in the mixing bowl.
- Chop the capia pepper into tiny cubes and add to the mixing bowl.
- Boil the lentils and add them to the mixing bowl.
- For the sauce, whisk together the lemon juice, pomegranate sour, olive oil, grated garlic and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add the sauce to the mixing bowl and blend with your ingredients.
- You can make a presentation by placing your salad on a serving plate.
Enjoy your meal.