- 1 cup rice
- 1/2 cup boiled chickpeas
- 3 tablespoons orzo
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ! teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 cups warm water
- Boil the chickpeas that you had soaked in water 1 night in advance and put them in a separate bowl.
- Soak the rice in warm and salted water for 1 hour.
- Pour the olive oil into the heated saucepan over medium heat. Then pour in the orzo and roast.
- Put the butter on the roasted orzo and stir. When the butter becomes liquid, add the rice and boiled chickpeas.
- In order; add the water, salt, pepper and lemon juice and stir for 10 sec. Set the temperature of the stove to low heat and close the lid.
- Once cooked for 25 minutes, cover the bottom of the stove and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- Stir in as much as you serve and place on the presentation plate.
Enjoy your meal.