- 2 cups rice
- 6 tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 bunch dill
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cut shear
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dry mint
- Wash the rice well. Soak in warm, salted water for 30 minutes.
- Grate the tomatoes.
- Grate the garlic.
- Finely chop the dill.
- Put your pan on the stove over medium heat. Once the pan has warmed up, add the olive oil.
- Add the garlic and roast.
- Add the tomato grater, salt and sugar.
- When the tomato boils, respectively; add the pepper, dried mint, dill and rice.
- Stir and close the lid. Cook over low heat for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let it rest for 5min.
- You can serve it warm or cold.
Enjoy your meal.