- 500 gr. spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 onions
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1.5 liters of broth or water
- 1 tsp salt
- Separate and clean the leaves of spinach.
- Cut the onion in half and chop it finely into half a moon.
- Boil the spinach in boiling water for 5 minutes, then strain.
- Heat the pan over medium heat and add the olive oil. Once the oil is browned, add the onion and roast for 5 minutes.
- When the onion is pink, add the flour and continue to roast.
- Add the broth and cook, stirring occasionally, for 45 minutes.
- Turn off the stove. Smooth with the blender.
Enjoy your meal.