- 500 ml of milk.
- 250 ml. broth or water
- 1 cup barley noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tsp salt
- Heat the pan over a low heat and add the oil.
- Once the oil is browned, add the barley noodles and roast for 3 minutes.
- Add the broth and milk, respectively.
- Cook, stirring, for 20 minutes.
- In another saucepan, roast the flour together with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Gently add this mixture to the soup and turn off the bottom of the stove when it boils.
- Add the salt and smooth with the blender.
Enjoy your meal.