- 250 gr. mushrooms
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 liters of broth or water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Wash the mushrooms.
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon. Pour over the washed mushrooms and stir.
- Heat the pan over a low heat and add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Once the oil is browned, add the mushrooms and roast for 1 minute.
- Add the broth and bring to the boil.
- In a small bowl mix the milk with the flour.
- Gently add this mixture to the boiling soup and stir.
- Add the salt and cook, stirring for 30 minutes.
- You can serve it smoothly with the blender.
Enjoy your meal.