- 1 cup dry black eyed peas
- 2 roasted paprika
- 1 green chilli
- 3 sprigs spring onions
- 1 sprig fresh basil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate sour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Soak the dry fritters in water overnight and drain the next day.
- Put the dry fritters in the pan, add water to cover and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- When the fritters are cooked, strain the water with the help of a strainer. Leave the fritters to cool at room temperature.
- Chop the paprika and chilli and put in the mixing bowl.
- Finely chop the dill, spring onion and basil, then add to the bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients, taking the cooled fritters into the bowl.
- For the sauce; Add the lemon, olive oil, pomegranate sour, chilli, sugar and salt to a separate bowl and beat.
- Pour the sauce over your salad and stir.
- For presentation, you can take it to the plate and serve it with fresh basil leaves.
Enjoy your meal.