- 1 large onion
- 3 grated tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Extract the green beans.
- Cut the onion into cubes.
- Grate the tomatoes.
- Pour the olive oil into the heated saucepan over medium heat. Then put the onion and roast.
- When the onions turn pink, respectively; Put the beans and tomatoes.
- Once mixed, add salt, sugar and water.
- Lower the temperature of the stove. Once cooked for 40 minutes, turn off the bottom of the stove.
- Put in a glass serving bowl and leave outside for 20 minutes. Then leave in the fridge for 1 hour and place on the presentation plate.
Enjoy your meal.