- 1 large grated tomato
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup pineapply juice
- 1 small tangerine juice
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate sour
- 1 tablespoon chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons wheat starch
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Grate the tomato.
- Dissolve the starch in 6 tablespoons of warm water.
- Squeeze the water from 1 tangerine.
- For the sauce, keep half a cup of boiling water ready for later use.
- Add the olive oil and tomato grater, respectively, to the pan, which you have already heated over medium heat.
- After drawing the tomato juice and getting the consistency of mash; add the honey, soy sauce, pomegranate sour, tangerine juice and pineapple juice and mix.
- Once the sauce has boiled, lower the heat of the stove and add half a cup of boiling. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the pre-thawed starch by stirring the sauce. Stir until the sauce has the consistency of mash.
Enjoy your meal.