- 500 gr turkey
- 250 g mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 green onions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons sweet sour sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Prepare the sweet sour sauce.
- Finely chop the mushrooms.
- Finely chop the green onions.
- Grate the garlic.
- Peel and grate the fresh ginger.
- Put the mushrooms in the pan, which was preheated over medium heat.
- When the mushrooms release and drain, add the butter and melt.
- Then add the green onion, garlic and ginger, respectively. Lower the temperature of the stove.
- When the onions are cooked, add the turkey meat and roast.
- When your meat is cooked, add any amount of sweet sour sauce and cook for another 5 minutes.
- After turning off the bottom of the stove, you can add sesame seeds to the serving plate.
Enjoy your meal.